domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

SONG EXERCISE

Sinlge lady - Beyonce







Beyonce Knowles Lyrics
Single Ladies Lyrics


Beyonce Knowles Lyrics
Single Ladies Lyrics

Exercise. Try to guess the missing words and fill the white spaces

All the single ............... (7x)
Now put your hands up
Up in the club, just broke up
I’m doing my own little thing
Decided to dip but now you wanna trip
Cuz another brother noticed me
I’m up on him, he up on me
Don’t pay him any attention
cried my tears, three good ……………
Ya can’t be mad at me

[Chorus]
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he won it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

(Chorus)

I got gloss on my ……………, a man on my hips
Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans
acting up, drinking my cup
I could care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
Don’t pay him any ……………
Cuz you had your turn
But now you gonna learn
What it really feels to miss me

(Chorus)

Don’t treat me like things of this ……………
I’m not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Is a …………… that makes me and takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to …………… and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I’m not the one you own
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost I’ll be gone

All the single ladies (7x)
Now put your hands up

(Chorus)


Why have I chose this song?

This is the newest Beyonce's song. I really like it because of the rhythm that it have. Ten points for the videoclip. The two girls and Beyonce are perfectly and acutely coordinated among themselves and the music. The clothes and the context are optimum.

What's the song about?

Well, I've read and read the song and I can't say surely what is the song about. I think that talks about man and marriages. There is a girl and a boy that they have just broke up. The girl decided to go clubbing. She meets a boy and they are dancing. May be they fall in love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario