miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2009

PENÉLOPE CRUZ



1. How many people does she give thanks to?
About 10 people and some groups.

2. Can you name 3 of them?
Yes, she give thanks to the academics, to the magnific actors that she've got the privilege to work and Pedro Almodovar

3. Why is she talking about Alcobendas?
Because is the place where she was born.

4. Who's your favourite actor in the Oscar Awards 2009? Why?
I'm not interested so much in the Oscar Awards, but I'm going to say Penelope because it's the only one I know. She's very good in acting and I think that she's worked very hard in her actor career.

5. Have you watched any of the nominated films? Did you like it?
No, I haven't. I wanted to watch Vichy Cristina Barcelona but in the end I couldn't.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario